DMCA Compliance Terms
As an online service provider, Copper Rose Realty may provide services including (1) transitory communications initiated by someone other than Copper Rose Realty; (2) system caching; (3) storage of information on systems or networks at the direction of users; and (4) information location tools. As such, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) (17 U.S.C. § 512)limits Copper Rose Realty’s liability for copyright infringement. (Section 512(j)). Copper Rose Realty takes ownership of content at this website and is committed to promptly investigate any notice of alleged copyright infringement and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) provisions that are applicable to Internet Service Providers (17 U.S.C. § 512).
Copper Rose Realty has adopted a policy under which it will terminate members/subscribers’ accounts who are found to be repeat copyright infringers. Copper Rose Realty’s policy accommodates “standard technical measures” that copyright owners use to identify or protect copyrighted works (§ 512(i)).
If you believe that your work and/or intellectual property has been posted in a manner that infringes upon your copyright, please provide the following information to Copper Rose Realty’s designated copyright agent:
- The nature of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A full description and a direct link to the location of the infringing material at this site;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A good-faith statement that you believe the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright interest.
Please ensure that you are the lawful copyright owner or have right to the copyright under the requirements of the DMCA prior to sending notice to Copper Rose Realty. Please direct all inquiries to the following person:
DMCA Contact Name: Joe S
6601 E. 22nd Street
Tucson, Arizona 85750
For more information on U.S. copyright law and the DMCA, consult the web site of the United States Copyright Office. The U.S. Copyright office provides details, as well as, summary descriptions of what you must do to keep from infringing upon the copyrights of others.
US Copyright Policy
Permission is hereby granted to reproduce in full or part any page, full document or MP3 audio file posted or downloadable from this site in any quantity desired for educational and instructional purposes, so long as such quotations, pages, graphics, postscript document files (PDFs), or documents are not edited or altered in any way, without the express written permission of Copper Rose Realty.
Copper Rose Realty hereby warns all Individuals that they may not reproduce or modify the content of our web pages, postscript document files (PDFs) or graphics in any way.